Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Newark

We currently have a 3 hour layover in Newark before our 5:15pm flight- we met our fourth member at our gate, he flew up from South Carolina. It is me, Andy and two of Andy's friends/co-workers, Scott and Will. They are both a bit scattered so I feel like I'm traveling with three Andy's! At Logan we ran into Justin Umlah and Dave Soroka. Two people we grew up with, such a small world. Justin was on our flight to Newark.

We killed some time at a restaurant in our terminal. The iPad was for ordering and surfing the web while you wait...Andy left a fun background for the next guest.

And I thought my beer was rather perfect :)

Now we are hanging out at our gate waiting to board. Not sure when we will have internet next but we will post some pics and stories when we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment