Saturday, March 14, 2015

We are off!


So this is the first time Andy and I are traveling with other people. I have a friend that I used to work with coming, Kendra (a friend from Conway), and Kendra has a friend. The four of us are flying together and Andy is meeting us in Cusco.

Well our trip didn't exactly start off smoothly- it took us almost 2 hours to get to Logan, in what even a normal traffic day would have taken at most 45 min! (No traffic I can get to the airport in 20 minutes from my house) We were sweating it and when we arrived at the airport a little after 5:00 we were unsure if we were going to make our 6:00pm flight!

Tracy and I met up with Kendra and Liz at our gate with about 20 minutes to spare. Thankfully our flight boarded a little late so we didn't miss it. Unfortunately Kendra had her seat change (she doesn't know why) and she is no longer sitting with us. Such a bummer and she is hoping to fix it for this upcoming long flight. 

Taking off from Boston we saw a beautiful sunset! We are currently at our gate at JFK awaiting or flight to Lima. I am looking forward to a good sleep on the flight!


No comments:

Post a Comment